Next Steps for Your Course:
1. Log in to your student portal – You will receive a link to your student portal via email shortly with an email and temporary password. We host our course on VGS. In your course library, you should should see the Energy and Flow by rREST® course, where you can begin watching the video modules required for your certification. Please notify us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible if you cannot access the course or it does not show up in your portal.
2. Turn on your Voxer notifications – We use Voxer to communicate and collaborate with one another. It is our primary source of communication for course announcements, Q&A, sharing wins and struggles, and hearing each other’s voices. You’ll be able to ask questions 24/7 through Voxer, and staff will be able to respond when they are available. You can download Voxer to your phone, tablet, or use the web browser application, depending on your preference.
3. Download the Zoom app – (iOS / Android) ZOOM is our online video conferencing platform for the live workshops and support calls. We prefer you to use a computer, although mobile devices work in a pinch. ZOOM allows us to work collectively as a team or break out into small groups during our more intimate training sessions.
4. Add the support call and workshop dates to your calendar – You can either manually add these events to your personal calendar by referring to the Academy Calendar, or if you use Google Calendar you can sync our Academy Calendar here. Please note our Google Academy Calendar includes the dates for all upcoming Academy course events, including those for the full rREST Certification and future course offerings. You only need to pay attention to the events titled Energy and Flow for your current course.
5. Join Our Facebook Coaching Support Community Here
6. Text the word “Energy” to (424) 444-7670 for E&F text reminders!